Smart Kids Asia (SKA) is a series of educational kids fair held across Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and India, specifically catered for businesses related to children and families.
To be held in Mid Valley Convention Centre, Malaysia on 25th – 27th August 2017, SKA is back with more contents and key activities, striving to provide exhibitors an invaluable platform in brand building, promoting and marketing children and families-related programmes, products and services.
Covering Thematic Zones of SmartFamily, SmartHealth and SmartEdu, exhibitors would be in the limelight for stage time and promotional activities to maximise their ROI, while visitors will have the opportunity to discover and explore all the latest advancement in the early childhood industry, providing an opportunity for a holistic development of the children.
Quick Facts about SmartKids Asia:
- A strong comeback with 18,009 visitors in the April Edition
- Over 1.22milion quality visitors across Asia
- Over 3,250 Renowned Exhibitors’ Participation
- Government and Private sectors supports
- 90% Happy with Visitor Quality
- 87% Satisfied with Visitor Traffic
- 66% rated the event Very Good/Excellent
- 73% Greatly Satisfied with Business Generated
- Growing Number of Facebook Fans (109% Growth from SKA 2015)
Click here to download the Merdeka Edition Brochure