Date: September 9, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:30 NN
Venue: A-3-5, Ativo Plaza, Persiaran Perdana, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor 52200
The proper attitude towards a child’s disobedience is “I love you too much to let you behave like that!”
Are you wondering how you can be a super parent and educate and grow a success desiring and achieving kid?
Does your child lack focus or motivation ? Wait no more and register for this FREE parenting workshop.
In this workshop we will cover:
• How can we encourage GOOD behavior in our children.
• Use effective praise to increase what we want to see more of in our children.
• Discuss how to make commands more effective so that they will listen the first time, without parents having to nag or shout.
• We will discuss ways in which we can limit our own voice in the house and instead create a calmer and happier home.
Whether you’re parenting as a couple, a single parent or away dad, this course aims to help you share your feelings and experiences and come up with solutions to your problems based on what works for you.
About Coach : RON LEONG
- – DERMATOGLYPHIC (Scientific Fingerprint Analysis) Practitioner
- – CERTIFIED BEHAVIORAL & CAREER CONSULTANT (The Institute of Motivational
- Living, Inc. USA, Certified Trainer for DISC InsightsTM Personality System,
- LearningKeysTM, CareerKeysTM, Personality Plus)
- – CERTIFIED NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) PRACTITIONER
- – CERTIFIED PSMB/HRDF TRAINER (TTT/1253)
- – MASTER of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- – INTERACTIVE & COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
- – FOUNDER of PARENTING SHARING Facebook Page
RON LEONG has over 20 years of experience in helping individuals uncover their strengths,
natural preferences in areas of learning and thinking, motivations and interests, and assist
them in career decisions and planning. He uses various evidenced-based and reliable
systems & Scientific Fingerprint Analysis, DISC Insights TM Personality System,
Learning Keys TM, and Personality Plus, Career Keys TM”.
He is married with three lovely children, aged between 16 – 23 years old now. All his
children received scholarships or study grant to further their studies in secondary and
tertiaries studies. He believes in spending quality time with his children to ensure that he
able to bond with them. He also plays an active role in his children’s school. In 2004, Ron
was elected as an executive committee in his daughter’s school Parents Teachers
Association (PTA). Since then he continue to be active in the association in four different
schools. In 2010, he took up the post as the Chairman in his alma mater’s PTA where his
two sons were studying in. For the past 15 years, he has travelled to more than 100
schools around the country to deliver talks to students, teachers and parents.
Register for this Free workshop now while the tickets last.