Date: September 23, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Venue: Naluri Hidup, M-2-8, Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas
A health and fitness workshop on physical education on
(a) the female physique;
(b) before, during & after pregnancy;
(c) and specific postpartum care for the years after.
What you will learn:
– Lessons from a physiotherapist about physical changes during pregnancy, how to recover after delivery, what are the risks, problems that might occur & how to solve them.
– Get nutrition guidelines from a qualified nutritionist, on what food intake to ensure a healthy pregnancy & food you should avoid, also learn about food & nutrients you need after delivery to ensure healthy lactation.
– Learn nursing care by qualified maternity and lactation nurses on how you can produce good milk flow and also how to handle the tasks of feeding, cleaning, caring for the baby, and steps to take during a health emergency.
– Learn from a baby sleep coach that teaches you tips and tricks to handle your baby’s sleep pattern.
– Get insights on how to prepare mentally from a Psychologist.
– Experience Pilates specially programmed and catered for postpartum rehabilitation and maintenance.
– 3 hours of info & educational talks
– 45 mins of Pilates exercise
– 1 hour of Q&A and sharing session
For people who:
– plan to have a child;
– are undergoing pregnancy;
– recently gave birth, up to 2 years & below; or
– just want to learn for own knowledge or to help someone.
Super Early Bird: RM 50 per participant (until 29th August)
Early Bird: RM 75 per participant (until 15th September)
Normal Price: RM 90 per participant (until 21st September)
* ONE (1) partner may come for free (male / female – non-pregnant). Refreshments will only be provided to paid participant. Registration will be STRICTLY CLOSED on 11.59pm, 21st September 2018.
How to Register:
1. Transfer fee payment to MAYBANK, Flexmob Studios, Account No.: 512688208477.
2. Whatsapp/email your transfer receipt at 012-2170391
3. Fill up the registration form here: https://goo.gl/k46Kyd
To learn more about the workshop:
If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to drop a text on Whatsapp (012-2170391 – Lavinia) or Email (email@example.com).