Monte Kidz World is a boutique Montessori playgroup with an outstanding reputation and an unrivaled teaching ethos.
The Montessori teaching method is focused on age-appropriate activities and lets the child guide all aspects of learning. The reason this works is because the child is so eager to learn and soaks up information at a rapid pace. The Playgroup Program is designed for children aged 20 months to 2.5 years old. It’s incredibly gentle yet utilises this unique development phase of your child.
What makes us unique?
- A 1:5 ratio, this means we can focus special attention on your child as we are never overrun
- We introduce both English and Chinese vocabulary during this amazing knowledge growth phase
- Music, Movement and Art & Craft are integral learning tools and we maximise them
- We teach at your child’s pace
- This is a drop-off session
When your child is ready, which we know with our years of experience is sooner than you think, we introduce the alphabet and math skills using the specially designed and dedicated Montessori materials.
What will your child learn?
- Motor skills, fine and gross
- Following Instructions
- Building Concentration for later learning
There is a reason millions of people wish for a Montessori education and we urge you to come and see why.
You are welcome to accompany your child for up to 3 of the sessions at the start of the program. We do not provide meals.