At MUMCENTRE, we believe that motherhood is not limiting, but empowering.
Here are a few quotes that we hope will inspire you today. 🙂 YOU ARE AMAZING, mama!
1. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” – Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
2. “Being a young mom means that we met a little early, but it also means I get to love you a little longer. Some people said that my life ended when I had a baby, but my life had just begun. You didn’t take away from my future, you gave me a new one.” —Unknown
3. “I think every mom probably feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘this is impossible, oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going and you sort of do the impossible.” – Tina Fey
4. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown
5. “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” –Ani DiFranco
6. “You make sacrifices when you become a mother. But you really find yourself and your soul and when you are one.” – Mariska Hargitay
7. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
8. “Oh, I’m just a mom,” you hear woman say. Just a mom? Please! Being a mom is everything. It is mentorship. It is inspirational. And it i our hope for the future.” – Sally Field
9. “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” —Linda Wooten
10. “Motherhood has changed everything for me. I am a lot braver. I am more secure. I have more purpose.” – Beyonce