Date: August 26, 2017
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Level 3, Summit 1, 1 Raffles Boulevard Suntec City, Singapore 039593
This is the ultimate guide to surviving your Baby’s first years! There comes a time in every new parent’s life when they find themselves searching for answers & trying to prepare for common parenthood stages such as birthing options like Caesarean, breastfeeding, nutrition & understanding your Baby’s growth & development during the 1st 10 months from birth
No matter how much you’ve read, watched, studied or talked about this amazing biological journey, you are bound to have questions and fears about childbirth and caring for your newborn.
Are you aware of what sort of nutrition you should be providing to your baby in order to nurture a smart baby? How does bleeding during pregnancy affect you & your baby? Have you decided which labor options are best, and their advantages, risks and pains? What about baby milestones to look out for when you bring little bub home during the 1st 10 months?
We hope to empower you with the MUST-HAVE insights through your incredible pregnancy journey and to empower your pregnancy & parenthood journey.
1) Tips for successful breastfeeding
2) Bleeding during pregnancy
3) Understanding your baby’s growth & development during 1st 10 months
4) Benefits of cord blood banking
5) My Baby! So it’s Family First!
6) Understanding the ABCs of Caesarean Section
7) Nurturing a smart baby from bump to birth with the right nutrition
8) Taking care of your baby’s skin